Feminists Work For Change is a new feminist working group based in the West Midlands. We invite you to join us at our first meeting on Saturday 24 June, 2 – 4pm at Centrala [link: http://centrala-space.org.uk/] in Digbeth, Birmingham.
A newly formed working group, Feminists Work For Change will provide a space for you to meet other local feminists who want to improve the lives of women, girls and gender non-conforming folk regionally and nationally. This first meeting will offer an opportunity for you to get involved in the group from the beginning.
Feminists Work For Change invites you to:
• highlight specific areas where you think change needs to happen for women and girls – both in the West Midlands and nationally
• raise awareness of issues close to you that affect you and / or other women: who you know, who you work with or whose situations you are aware of
• tell us about or share your knowledge of groups already working in the region doing work we could support
• contribute your ideas, skills, enthusiasm, energy and passion for change
• share your views and ideas about how you think the group could work